Rating: AB Special (Min) |
Documents: STCW, MMD/MMC, TWIC
Recall: Must live within 60 miles of the vessel (2 Hour Recall)
To apply download this employment application and submit it to email@example.com.
- Handle mooring or anchoring duties.
- Carry out vessel and equipment cleaning, maintenance, and painting duties
- Assist in the operation and deployment of response equipment as directed by the Master or his designee.
- Ensure the vessel and its equipment are cleaned and secured after each trip.
- Empty all garbage cans daily and clean all common sanitary space daily.
- Splice and care for all lines, especially when moored; ensure proper tension and apply chafing gear as needed
Application URL: http://www.msrc.org/careers/files/Complete_Application.pdf
Marine Spill Response Corporation - 9 months ago