Analyzes and coordinates student records to ensure degree plan accuracy.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, campus policies and administrative regulations.
• Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to advising.
• Prepare reports on students as required by administration.
• Review transcripts and other data to ensure that students meet requirements.
• Participate in recruitment and enrollment activities.
*Attend advising -related meetings on changes, updated, policies and procedures relevant to processing undergraduates degrees.
*Other general office duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree plus one year of experience.
This is a Security Sensitive Level I Position: Applicants for this position will be subject to a police records check and may be required to be fingerprinted.
*Experience as an academic advisor at a college or university.
*Experience with Banner INB (Student) and Cognos.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please provide the following with your online application:
• Cover Letter
• Letter of Recommendation
Hourly Pay Range
12.27 – 14.88 – 17.49
Monthly Pay Range
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Texas Tech University - 2 years ago