Advance your Human Resources career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
This role will support the Corporate Development (CDP) and Accelerated Development Programs. Responsibilities include onboarding support, assignment matching, relocation assistance, program coordination and general administrative support.
- Provides onboarding services for the corporate development program (CDP). Support may include new hire entry, orienting, coordinating field office trips and coordinating sponsor introduction meetings.
- Supports the CDP rotational assignment and relocation process. Activities may include scheduling field assignment meetings, processing relocation expenses, distributing assignment letters, bonus processing and assisting with visa updates.
- Coordinates communication with program participants, their managers, CDP assignment managers and others involved in accelerated development and/or CDP.
- Coordinates all logistical support for the accelerated development programs requiring assistance of a moderately complex to complex nature.
Support may include vendor coordination, site setup, scheduling of programs, bill payment, chargebacks, facility liaison/support, and maintenance.
- Utilizes extensive functionality within the Employee Learning Center (ELC) to include virtual classroom and 360 skills assessments.
Monitors and tracks employee activities.
Makes recommendations to program managers on how to best leverage the ELC.
- Assists in identifying outside resources, as needed.
May negotiate pricing terms regarding off-site meeting space and catering services.
Works with vendors to handle all logistics-related needs.
Handles all billing related to outside services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. In addition, 9-12 months of relevant human resources and/or relevant program coordination experience.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, in addition to solid written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS-Office Suite products, particularly PowerPoint, Access, and MS-Word.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Displays high ability to exercise judgment to shift priorities, organize multiple tasks simultaneously, and work with minimal direction.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...