NorthShore Resouces, Inc. is looking for a project - based Access Management Analyst.
As an Identity and Access Management Analyst you will be responsible for provisioning and de-provisioning to ensure access is granted or removed in a timely and accurate manner. You will be required to follow established processes that enable access determined by the user's duties and job function while ensuring that all necessary approval processes are followed. You will work closely with various application administration teams to ensure that access is granted or removed in a timely manner. You will also receive various escalated requests that will require investigation and a base knowledge of SJM Security Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Keys to success in this position are the ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly, a good understanding of information security practices and policies, and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement of current processes.
Duties will include documenting all tasks performed to offer a transparent look at activities performed regarding user access offering accountability, address access requests in a timely manner and provide superior customer service on each issue.
- Process escalated requests from Service Desk Analysts primarily through the Problem Management System; however this may also include via telephone, email, or walk-up.
- Operate using best practices for on- boarding, modification and termination of user accounts in various platforms
- Adhere to the client's Information Security Policies, standards, and best practice methods to accomplish daily tasks
- Audit/report on multiple applications to ensure compliance to standards and Service Level Agreements
- Follow workflow concepts to provide a standard, enterprise-wide provisioning and de-provisioning of identities within the organization
- Adapt to a rapidly changing process based work environment
- Audit and maintain user profiles associated with various systems
- Works with application and business owners to develop effective and efficient provisioning processes and/or improve existing processes
- Responsibly utilizes privileged access to execute job functions in accordance with the client policies and procedures
- Document steps taken to resolve issues
- Keep procedural documentation up-to-date
- Performs related functions and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned or required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of providing access management or related experience. Broad technical knowledge and experience of systems, development, network and security technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in current Microsoft Windows client architecture and working knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft suite of applications, remote control software (including RDP and Citrix), Unix, and application servers and remote access software.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills.
- Energetic team player with strong initiative, team orientation and excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneous
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...