Part- Time Clinical Lab Accessioner
Data Entry / Specimen Processor
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, L.L.C. (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing that specializes in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses with viral, microbial, or environmental etiology. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our Research and Development department at MDL is comprised of experts in the fields of Molecular Biology, Molecular Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Oncology and Gynecology. Our main theme of research is in the field of Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
MDL is looking for a team-oriented, reliable, can-do attitude, responsible individual for data entry / specimen processing in our corporate Hamilton, New Jersey laboratory facility, to fill a Part-Time position.
The schedule for this position will be 1st shift hours and will include Saturdays.
- Unpack DHL Specimen deliveries
- Correctly identify all necessary information on a test requisition form
- Match information on the test requisition with information on the collection vial for accuracy
- Identify correct documentation and procedures for missing or discrepant information
- Demonstrate proper use of proprietary software
- Properly collate all paperwork received with specimen including requisition, checks, credit card forms, insurance card copies and prescriptions
- Demonstrate proper use of MDL test codes and panels
- Properly accession multiple types of specimen including blood, urine, swabs, CSF, synovial fluid, ticks, biopsies etc.
- Properly print labels and number the requisitions with the corresponding specimens
- File all paperwork in order and distribute to the appropriate QC bins
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com .
- Competitive Salary
- Limited Medical Benefit
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit Union
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- 12 months ago - save job