· Working in a team that manages the access to all GBM domains and in-house/3rd party applications.
· You will be responsible for creating, amending and deleting users' application accounts as well as undertaking the housekeeping of these accounts
· You will be responsible for creating & deleting users network accounts as well as permissioning users to see network directories across multiple domains.
· You will be required to allocate application functions/privileges to users
· Develop a strong understanding of GBM applications.
· Dynamic Working Environment – You will be required to process high volumes of requests on a daily basis.
· Be flexible in working hours as a shift system applies covering the hours of 7am to 7pm.
· Minimum of 2 years experience of Windows accounts / Access Control administration.
· Experience of NTFS file permissioning across multiple domains, and understanding of local & global group structures.
· It is essential that you have an in depth understanding of Windows Security, i.e. user profile and file administration maintenance
· Experience of administration in a Role Based Access Control environment.
· Candidates with experience in administering access control within an Investment Banking environment would be considered more suitable.
· Awareness of ITIL Standards.
· Experience of working in an IT Access Control Team and/or IT Security Team.
· Excellent communication skills and strong learning ability .
· Confident in your own ability and self motivated.
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Strong team player
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
“Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
RBS - 19 months ago