What does an Account Administrator do?
As an Account Administrator, you’ll make it a priority to connect with our clients, understand their needs and add value to their businesses. We work hard to yield serious, measurable results and take our clients' brands to the next level. Nonetheless, we still like to take time to celebrate our succesProvide support and backup to senior level roles within account staff and/or agency partner project teams. Responsible for day-to-day task and project plan documentation including status reports, work orders, competitive landscape, with as-needed guidance from senior staff. Communicates updates to team on progress vs. plan, issues, questions, etc. Support client initiatives by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target. Internal communication, cross functional collaboration. Submissions, med reg – contribute and facilitate. Ability to work in an ever changing environment, positive – cup half full
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications
- Up to 2 years of related industry experience
- Industry related internship, a plus
- Knowledge in marketing and advertising, with understanding of digital marketing, media and technology preferred
- Will need to have strong multi-tasking, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with business software (MS Office) and online tools
- Possess introductory technical knowledge and insight
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Superior attention to details
- Relationship building skills, fast paced environment –time management, deadline oriented
- Billing responsibility
Intouch Solutions - 20 months ago