G2 USA is searching for an exceptional Account Associate( AE) to join a leading Automotive and CPG client within our Relationship Marketing Practice in New York of G2 USA.
This person will be responsible for managing, coordinating and leading agency resources in order to meet the integrated marketing communication needs. The work involves development of marketing communications materials including sales tools, collateral, newsletters, microsites and emails. This position is instrumental in assisting senior account management with defining key strategic issues.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Function as primary liaison to clients on behalf of the agency with regard to tactical, service-related, and agency policy issues
- Track financial forecasting, tracking and reporting and flag any potential projected income variance to senior management
- Keep senior account management team fully informed of account activity, challenges and opportunities that arise
- Work with senior account managers to define key strategic issues and their impact on client/agency objectives
- Interact with relevant agency departments to clearly outline current and projected workload on a periodic basis for resource planning purposes
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client’s business and internal processes and act as an important source of key intelligence on business directions and agency role
The ideal candidate:
- BA degree and related internship within marketing communications sector
- 1-2 years relevant experience within an agency account management role
- Experience presenting in front of teams and/or clients
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Team player and team leader – supervisory experience a plus
- Maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply online, please click the following link:
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 11 months ago