Modus is a litigation support company specializing eDiscovery & Document Management Services. We are seeking an experienced Sales Associate for our Kansas City Office. Proven and dynamic professionals will have the ability to sell a full range of services while focusing on our traditional document services.
Maintain open communication with Director of Sales.
- Must drive revenue by managing opportunities identified throughout the sales cycle, including adding new opportunities to your pipeline on monthly basis.
- Develop a sales strategy for assigned clients in the territory, including researching law firms and identifying potential buyers (attorneys, litigation support managers, paralegals), including decision makers, and targeting such individuals for potential sales.
- Responsible for customer relations including, but not limited to; answering questions, solving problems, documenting specific project requirements as outlined in design meetings and following up on completed jobs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve revenue goals; monthly, quarterly and annually, as well as other sales metrics established by Director of Sales.
- Be the internal liaison between clients and operations, providing updates and recommendations to ensure a project's success, quality and on time completion.
Competencies & Skills:
- Planning and organization
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Time Management
- Team work
- Influencing and leading
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of sales or litigation support experience
- B.A./B.S. preferred