Posting Job Title: Account Consultant
Requisition #: 144860BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Consultant position is a consultative inbound sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is new customer acquisition within the small and mid-sized business market, as well as performing customer "saves".
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits and marketplace differentiators
- Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition
- Partners with the outside sales teams to ensure complex customer opportunities are properly routed and handled
- Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works in conjunction with business services support personnel, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Education and Experience:
- Requires two or more years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications market
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, the Internet and networks preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...