Full Time - We are currently seeking Account Coordinators to join our Tarrytown, NY Data Management team of professionals. This is an exciting opportunity with great growth potential.
Our ideal candidateis an individual who has one or more years in Direct Mail, Direct Marketing and/or Database Marketing industries. This individual will posses strong customer service skills and is able to effectively multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage a portfolio of blue-chip clients primarily within the areas of fundraising, merchandise and publishing while assisting in all phases of the Direct Marketing lifecycle. Responsibilities include:
- Manage, research and process counts, clearances and orders within requested timeframes;
- Identify and execute on revenue generating opportunities;
Act as a liaison between various internal and external clients to ensure execution of direct marketing campaigns;
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and faxes from external and internal customers
- Resolve issues and answer questions while providing excellent customer service and developing business relationships;
- Review and update datacards/ratecards;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree preferred;
- 2 or more years experience in Customer Service related role;
- 1 or more years of experience - Direct Marketing strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of general industry procedures, practices and terminology regarding data marketing; knowledge of other departments as they relate to data management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Intermediate mathematical skills;
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests;
- Ability to use computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Must be customer service oriented and team-oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ALC - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard