CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
The Account Coordinator performs the administrative functions on accounts, coordinating with the AE/AM as needed. The Account Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of administration and services as outlined below.
• Coordinate assignments specific to the function of the team, department or business unit
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
• Function as administrative liaison with internal and external clients
• Administer special projects as requested; communicate status
• Maintain manual filing system and client files
• Assist AE/AM in client/employee communications
• Execute administrative duties as assigned
• Assist AE/AM in renewal and marketing process
• Back up staff as needed
• High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1 year of relevant work experience within the functional discipline of position
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
• Proficient use of applicable technology (ie; excel, word, powerpoint)
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
CBIZ - 13 months ago
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...