Deluxe Media (DMS) is a leading supplier of DVD,
Blu-ray, BD Live, and digital distribution post
production services, including subtitling and
localization, theatrical dubbing services, video
compression, encoding, authoring, menu design, bonus
content production, audio, and network services. DMS is
a global company with presence in 6 countries. Our
clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a
growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator.
This position is located in Moosic, PA.
Major Job Duties / Responsibilities:
work assignments to employees, ensure work is being
- Will be responsible for organizing and distributing
completed on time, and ensure the quality is
consistent with client expectations. This will need
to be coordinated internally as well as other Deluxe
through so that coordinators and fellow employees
- Will be responsible for scheduling and follow
know all related due dates. Individual will organize
and complete all data entry for TV distribution. in
our database. They will also be responsible for
shipping duplication tapes to offline destinations.
projects. Provide shipping instructions to key
- Individual will be responsible for scheduling
personal to ensure distributions requirements for
the required customer.
all work between Filmcore/Deluxe business units.
- Responsible for tracking, scheduling and managing
This will include, but is not limited to: incoming
audio, video and/or electronic distribution, as well
as any other assets that will need to be part of the
technical, creative and operations employees on a
- Individual will be dealing directly with other
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in business management or similar
videotape formats, digital audio, digital video,
- Individual must possess a general knowledge of
multimedia and consumer electronic devices.
position, data entry and windows operating systems.
- 2 years experience in a client service/TV broadcast
must be highly organized and able to work in a
- Working knowledge of excel, and word. Individual
fast-paced, small team environment.
within their own process.
- Individual must also be able to work independently
and external customers of different time zones.
- Individual must be flexible in dealing with internal
to think quickly in order to ensure a timely turn
- Individual must be pro-active and have the ability
departments within DDS in order to ensure deadlines are
- Individual must be able to communicate with all
being met, as well as report back to company executives
with the status of projects.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of
- Must be willing to work extended hours as necessary
ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like
you to join our team!
Please send your resume and salary requirements to
email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS
PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Req. Code : 1156
Open Date : 2012-12-18 14:00:00