IgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world's top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne's solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne's Digital Marketing Suite .
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, DirecTV, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others. For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com or follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone.
- Assists in coordination of projects, meetings, and deliverables with team and Client
- Execution of all call and in-person meeting reports for the team
- Assists in the review of weekly reports for accuracy, goals, and performance
- Ensures campaign progression as it relates to timeline
- Assist in gathering materials and slides for Client presentations
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client's business for team: Articles, Company annual reports, industry conferences, competition, etc.
- Participate in Account Manager meetings
- Other projects as needed
- Must have 1 year of experience managing SEM campaigns
- Must have Paid and/or algorithmic search experience
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Bachelors Degree
Innovation Interactive, Inc. - 16 months ago