LM&O Advertising, a fast-growing Arlington, VA-based advertising agency, has an exciting opportunity for an organized, multi-tasking, Account Coordinator in our Account Management department. Managing many projects at once and keeping projects on schedule is the main priority of the Account Coordinator. In order for programs to continue growing in scope and efficiency, we require additional support in our account management department.
Reports to: Account Executive and Account Supervisor
Job Purpose: Manage the implementation and integration of Client’s projects
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of working experience in a marketing/advertising environment
Responsibilities Include :
Required Qualifications :
- Maintains direct communication with the client
- Assist with development and implementation of campaigns, media plans, projects
- Manages project timetables, budgets and approvals
- Coordinates, authorizes and provides Clients with estimates and budget updates on all projects.
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com . No phone calls please. LM&O is a member of the AAAA and an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field of study
- Time management, analytical, strategic thinking/processing, knowledge of total advertising process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- The ability to multi-task on numerous accounts or campaigns
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research and formulating actionable plans
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Appropriateness of materials created internally
LM&O Advertising - 17 months ago