Houston, TX JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to the Collections Manager, the objective of this position is to improve the companies Days Outstanding and reduce Accounts Receivables. This position is a liaison between the U.S. Branches, the Billing Staff and our customer base. This position is also responsible for completing financial analysis of their assigned customers and Branches, as well as preparing spreadsheets to communicate with them. Key internal relationships include General Managers, Business Development Managers, Branch Managers, Regional, Divisional and Head Office staff and Management. Key external relationships include present customers.
• Respond to internal and external customer requests regarding outstanding monies.
• Contact customers directly to discuss all Accounts Receivables that exceed contractual terms, determine cause, and develop solutions and implement.
• Prepare monthly operation reviews to analyze customer payment history to assess compliance to terms and trending.
• Ad hoc financial analysis and project work as required by the Collections Manager.
• Demonstrated strength in project and team work
• Positive orientation to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong mathematical abilities
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word. Capable of critical analysis
• Self-motivated with strong decision-making abilities
• Possesses and demonstrates the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies.
• Reuired: High School Diploma
• Preferred: Associates Degree
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership, and has a proven reputation for...