The Service Account Coordinator is responsible for taking ownership, accountability, and management of the day to day customer service for assigned account(s) on a 7x24x365 basis. Initial point of escalation for customers and service coordinators. Providing in depth detail and reports for internal and external customerâ€™s upon request.
- Deals directly with national customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Perform customer verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customerâ€™s accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Generates and follows-up on all Customer estimates on a daily basis
Required Skills and/or Knowledge
- Competent computer literacy skills required, especially with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational & communication skills with the ability to multi-task multiple projects, departments and personnel
Attractive benefits package to include contributory medical, dental, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security Inc. - 22 months ago
For more than 40 years, Vector Security® has protected people and property by providing intelligent security solutions tailored to the...