We are looking for a driven, growth-oriented individual
with a passion for the exploding mobile app industry.
The Account Development Manager is responsible for
working closely with our business partners (mainly
non-integrated Traffic Partners, Offer Exchange
Partners, and Developers backed by NativeX's Marketing
Fund) to capture their voices and meet their needs in
order to ensure that the highest level of customer
retention, satisfaction, and opportunity development are
realized. This position is responsible for project,
process, and priority management which enables
successful relationships. In addition, the Account
Development Manager will successfully communicate to all
external and internal parties using strong, clear, and
timely communications; building toward long term
relationships which provide stability and growth for our
partners. This is an amazing opportunity to work at a
fast-paced, highly collaborative company operating in
the exploding app-driven economy.
The Account Development Manager will:
Who is NativeX:
- Utilize a consultative approach to proactively
assess, clarify, and validate partner needs and
provide superior client support for major accounts
on a day to day basis. Earn the position of trusted
advisor and key opinion leader with strategic
- Develop and execute User Acquisition plans and work
with Business Development, Finance, and the Games
Task Force Optimization Team to analyze the LTV of
Partner's Apps' user base and ROI on specific User
- Oversee and maintain internal processes and
documentation related to non-integrated Traffic
Sources (aka NativeX's Partner Network) and Offer
- Generate and analyze performance reports for
assigned partners. Consult with others on more
- Resolve most accounts questions and problems
independently. Consults with others to resolve the
most complex issues.
- Acquire and integrate advanced knowledge of account
development, company knowledge, and industry
knowledge related to general trends, competitors,
emerging technologies, prospective business
contacts, basic laws and industry best practices.
- Consult with the legal team on contracts to ensure
high quality long-term relationships. This includes
ensuring approved contracts are signed, implemented,
and copies are on file.
- Work with NativeX's Creative Services Team to define
experiments for ad creative, copy, app icons,
landing pages, etc.
nativeX, formerly W3i, is a leader in innovative
monetization and user acquisition solutions for mobile
and Web apps. For publishers and developers who want to
monetize with advertising that really works, nativeX is
the marketing technology platform that is reinventing
in-app advertising to create more effective and engaging
ad experiences that enable developers to build
successful businesses around their apps. Native
advertising becomes part of the user experience and it
out-performs standard display advertising by 150%, often
doubling and tripling revenue for our publisher
partners. Be part of our prospering team, apply today.
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Sales or
equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years in a media buying role at an emerging
digital media (social media, social gaming, mobile,
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Products,
Excel proficiency required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
including the ability to develop strong working
- Strong initiative as well as excellent teamwork and
- NativeX offers competitive, performance based pay
package that includes a base salary, equity
appreciation rights and an incentive plan.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and
Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term
and Long-term DisabilityGenerous time off including
paid time off starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities
including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition
reimbursement, and volunteer opportunities.
- Work in an entrepreneurial, energetic work
Business Development & Account Development - 2 years ago