Account Development Manager
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for an Account Development Manager to work in our Madison, WI office. The Account Development Manager will utilize phone and online resources to qualify inbound leads and perform outbound lead generation to help increase the sales pipeline.
- Profile prospects and obtain names/contact details of potential customers from sources including websites, web-based searches, social media sites, corporate directories, online subscriptions, and lists purchased from other organizations
- Uncover target decision makers and gather information regarding to timeframe, budget, and purchasing processes
- Conduct outbound calling in order to uncover opportunities and qualify new leads for multiple sales channels
- Telephone and/or email communication to inbound inquiries received in response to outbound campaigns
- Schedule appointments for field reps to speak with sales-ready prospects identified through campaign follow up and account profiling
- Maintain daily record of activity (calls, emails, conversations) in SFDC, prepare activity and lead reports as requested, update and maintain Sales database at all times
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Shoutlet product features and benefits, market, and competitive environment and be able to effectively communicate to prospects
- Strong social media acumen
- Previous inside sales or lead generation experience, prospecting for B2C products and/or services by phone and email
- High levels of self-motivation, attention to detail, and get-it-done commitment
- Engaging, enthusiastic, confident, polished, and professional personality
- Extremely driven and goal-orientated self-starter
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing concepts including lead management, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, and marketing automation systems
- Experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiarity with Apple computers and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- AA/BA/BS in marketing or related experience
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like 3M, Finish Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Fox Sports, Canon, and Best Buy . If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Want to learn more about working at Shoutlet? Click to learn more about who we are at http://www.shoutlet.com/who-we-are/
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without visa sponsorship