Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE: DWRE), is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to quickly and easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites; including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts.
The successful Account Development Representative (ADR) is a highly motivated, ambitious and results-oriented individual who is hungry to learn and craves a challenge. The ADR will be expected to respond in a timely fashion to inbound prospects using both written and verbal communication, prospect into “warm” accounts, and pass along larger qualified opportunities to the field sales team. A technical background is not required, but an ability to quickly master basic technical concepts is a must.
If you don’t have this background, we challenge you to convince us that you have the intelligence, work ethic, and drive to be a star performer on our team. Demandware is a hot company in the hot industry of ecommerce and if you are up for the ride, then we encourage you to apply.
- Follow up and qualify on all telephone sales inquiries and web leads within a 24 hour period
- Collaborate with field salespeople to identify key accounts to call and email in order to generate interest and cultivate relationships
- Maintain a call volume of 30+ calls per day in addition to outreach via email
- Meet quarterly quota of qualified opportunities delivered to the field sales organization
- Track and document prospecting activities, new contact names, and opportunity qualification notes in Salesforce.com
- Research and profile accounts including mapping organizational structure, identifying new contacts and key business issues
- Apply knowledge of Demandware’s offering to show how prospects can overcome business issues
- 4-year college degree
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent overachievement
- Exceptional, concise and enthusiastic telephone and email prospecting skills
- Must have high aptitude for learning and must be self-driven in a high opportunity environment
- Ability to articulate and personalize the value proposition of an enterprise on-demand ecommerce solution to prospects
- 2+ years of successful experience in a lead generation or inside sales role
- Experience working with field salespeople in a team environment
- Expertise selling ecommerce solutions to Retail and Consumer Manufacturing organizations
- Proven experience prospecting to stakeholders of various levels (Manager-level to C-level)
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Passion for technology, particularly in the ecommerce space
- Fast paced, dynamic, customer focused environment
- This full-time position resides at our global headquarters in Burlington, MA
Demandware serves customers who demand a simplified way to facilitate e-commerce. The company's Demandware Commerce platform is an...