Dachis Group is seeking a results driven, highly-motivated individual to join our talented sales team in Austin. The Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating qualified sales opportunities for our field sales team. They will coordinate with the field sales team to determine the targeted accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities. The ADR partners with marketing in the development and execution of outbound sales campaigns targeting specific verticals. In addition, the ADR manages inbound lead activity, qualifies for active buying interest and develops opportunities in prospect accounts.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest
- Educate field sales based on your research, as necessary
- Contact, qualify, and route sales ready leads and opportunities to appropriate account managers
- Route leads that are not sales ready to appropriate marketing program
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- 2+ years inside sales experience
- Detail-oriented, focusing on monitoring lead follow-up and sales development
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.
Dachis Group - 18 months ago