inMotionNow is currently undergoing incredible growth and we need talented Account Development Reps to join our growing team!
inMotionNow is a leading provider of creative department workflow solutions, facilitating efficiency and productivity from project kickoff to final approval. Our flagship SaaS product, inMotion , is an enterprise workflow automation suite for marketing and creative teams. Over the past 15+ years, we've partnered with leading companies (Walt Disney, Oakley, Pandora, AMC Television, Lowe’s, NASDAQ, Staples, DuPont and many more) to manage and track their creative assest in a centralized, online environment.
This is a terrific opportunity to grow your career in software and technology sales. As an Account Development Representative, you must be energetic, positive, and highly motivated. You will be responsible for engaging prospective customers daily via phone, handling inbound inquiries, and assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities. Your feedback on sales and marketing activities will be valued and will impact the success of our team.
What We Offer:
- Assist with managing inbound leads and customer inquiries
- Warm call/email prospects, including Director and C-Level Executives within Fortune 500 companies, to assess needs, qualify, and measure product interest
- Set sales appointments and achieve monthly quota
- Collaborate directly with the sales team to fine tune the sales process
- Prioritize opportunities and applying your time and talents appropriately
- Diligent tracking all sales activity in Salesforce
- Unlimited Commissions Earning Potential : our most successful team members enjoy uncapped commissions
- Structured Sales Program with Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our Sales Associates with the support needed to be very successful, helping you grow your skillset
- Tremendous Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have numerous opportunities to rise within our organization
- Great Work Environment: we work hard, but make sure we enjoy doing it; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!
- Great Benefits Package: we offer a comprehensive competitive health, dental and benefits packages
We are looking for the highest caliber talent who truly love selling. Our talented Account Development Reps progress to a more senior Inside Sales role, typically within 3 to 6 months, closing business with our leading enterprise customers.
- Some sales experience required, Lead Generation preferred
- Experience selling software applications, especially SaaS-based solutions, preferred
- Smart, motivated, proactive, organized, goal-oriented team member
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced, results measured environment
- Technically adept and experienced with web technologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. A mandatory drug test and background check will be issued during the hiring process.
inMotionNow - 4 months ago
inMotionNow is a leading provider of enterprise approval workflow solutions for print, video, and interactive content, bringing efficiency...