Clarins, a leading European skincare and luxury fragrance company has an opening for bright, motivated, and energetic part-time Account Development Specialist to represent the Clarins brand in flawless event and sales execution in prestigious department stores in the Houston Market. The Account Development Specialist will plan and execute events to drive retail sales and increase the counter’s productivity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet the following Productivity Expectations: Generate $1100 per day / $130 per hour; average of 2.5 items per transaction; 5 Skin Time Facial Treatments / day; $150 AUS for Skin Time Facial Treatment.
- Recruit 10 new customers per day, per counter.
- As an Event Captain execute event by planning, preparing and performing with clear, concise and consistent communication with the Account Executive, Counter Manager and Store Management, before, during and after event.
- Consistent communication with Account Development Manager and Account Executive reporting sales readings at 3:00 PM and end of day
- Collaborate with Counter Manager to assess counter performance and set goals. Develop a game plan to recoup any sales shortfall and stay on track towards sales targets.
- Lead and sell by example with a focus on: Consultations and the use of Beauty Prescription System; Link-Selling techniques; Product application methods; Create retail animation to achieve sales goal; VIP program execution (where applicable); Client Recall – coach Skin Care Specialist to practice phone follow-up for relationship building and replenishment
- Communicate with relevant Clarins personnel in sales and education and store management of daily event plans and results. Host briefing and debriefing sessions with counter team.
- Must be flexible, attend and support any special events where and when needed.
- Ensure in-store visual presentation at counter is in adherence with company and event merchandising standards.
- Attend Clarins Education Seminars to obtain certification in Initial, Advanced and Skin Time.
The successful candidate will have 3-5+ years leadership experience, a proven track record of cosmetic sales successes and goal achievement with excellent customer service, and ability to lead by example. Account Development Specialists portray a professional image and follow Clarins image guidelines as well as have good organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills. We are looking for a confident, positive, and self-motivated individual with strong sales ability and ability to create activity and animation. Incumbent will be enthusiastic and passionate about Clarins and will consistently perform to the highest standards.
We provide in-depth education on our skin care/make-up products, as well as Clarins selling techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins was inspired by founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins’ love and respect for women’s beauty.
As a medical student in Paris,...