AccuData Integrated Marketing, Inc. is actively seeking to add an Account Director to our Client Services team based in Clearwater, Florida. The Account Director is responsible for servicing and maintaining client relationships with 3-5 customer accounts using a consultative approach to their business.
The Account Director serves as the strategic contact on assigned accounts, and manages their direct and digital marketing projects/programs across a matrixed organization, by working with our technology, production, data and analytic teams. The Account Director also manages the support structure responsible for day-to-day operational support on the same accounts.
You will direct key account planning activities, manage client processes and/or campaigns, and be accountable for on-time delivery of client projects with 100% flawless execution. This will require an eye for detail and adherence to documentation at each step in account campaign or project work. The end result is client satisfaction and retention, and achievement of divisional revenue goals.
• Provide Client and internal account team with counsel and strategic marketing thought leadership
• Work with the client to understand project goals (both short and long term)
• Communicate best practices that will help clients achieve their goals
• Propose new concepts and approaches that may align with client goals
• Architect and manage digital and data solutions to meet clients’ needs
• Own all aspects of client projects, manage projects and campaigns to established timelines, and present key findings/deliverables when required
• Accountable for quality checks throughout projects with final quality check approval/signoff
• Proficient in using campaign management tools to support complex campaign processing and execution
• Provide support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
• Provide full range of leadership support to team including recruiting and selection, performance management, goal setting, career path development, conflict resolution, etc.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or Technology preferred
• Minimum 7 years work experience
• Client-side database marketing experience in the mail, email, and social marketing channels
• Experience either in or working with an Integrated Marketing Agency or Consultancy whose core business is selling and delivering digital marketing (online, email, social media and text) and direct/database driven marketing and analytical solutions
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as scheduled
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong research, problem solving and project management skills
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work load, multi-task when required, and keen attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial approach to work
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Hands on experience with campaign management tools including Unica, SmartFocus, or Alterian is a plus
• Experience with an email platform such as Exact Target is preferred