Are you passionate about all aspects of digital advertising and providing clients with robust solutions and experiences that help them achieve their business objectives? Are you a driven and engaged professional who derives energy and creativity from working in a close-knit team environment?
It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking an Account Director. We're looking for someone who truly understands and has a passion for innovation and delivering solutions for your clients. In this role, you will work closely with your assigned clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate TMP digital products and services. This person would be a hands-on, strategic leader responsible for partnering with senior level clients. Someone who possesses project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to engender trust and confidence with your clients.
* Monitor and manage all aspects of daily client performance
* Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
* Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
* Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
* Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with each client’s media plans.
* Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
* Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
* Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation of TMP digital products and services
* Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels; act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
* Comfortable and effective in complex project environments, and working with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders
* Interpreting and analyzing results data to improve client ROI
* Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members
* Limited travel to sales / client offices or events may be required.
* BS/BA or equivalent experience required
* 5+ years experience in Advertising client service
* 3+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
* Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
* Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
* Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with senior level clients
* Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
* Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
* Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
* Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
* Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
About TMP Worldwide
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is a global, tech-enabled talent acquisition company that leverages software, advertising and creativity to develop and deploy our clients’ employer brands across digital, social and mobile outlets. Our client base of over 1,200 companies spans every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia with affiliates around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications. We are also honored to be recognized, once again, among AdAge’s Top US Digital Agencies, ranking #33 for 2012.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide - 2 years ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...