The Account Director is responsible for qualifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities for managed services and network needs to enterprise customers within the assigned vertical client base.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop opportunities to sell EarthLink's full portfolio of Managed IT and Network Services.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by Management.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive account management strategy to achieve plan across existing and new assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within the assigned vertical client base.
- Gain knowledge and insight to customer's business priorities and challenges and propose EarthLink’s solutions to address these needs.
- Identify key decision makers and the customer's budgetary process.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Product Management to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key client decision makers.
- Work with sales operations and back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs.
- Represent EarthLink at industry shows and customer events.
- Maintain and grow assigned existing customer revenue stream across all product lines.
- travel as required for the position and company needs
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience
- 8 + years of strategic account management and consultative sales experience within the internet or technology industries preferred
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Experience working in security and other managed service industry preferably
- Comprehensive understanding of assigned vertical market and how to utilize them within a sales funnel
- Outstanding organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal communications, and writing skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Works within corporate philosophy and objectives.
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. and perform other basic physical demands of the position as needed
- Valid driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable MVR that meets the company insurance provider’s standards
EarthLink Inc. - 30+ days ago
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million c...