A consulting Account Director at Arcadia Solutions is responsible for managing a $3M+ portfolio of accounts, including client relationships, developing account plans, managing staffing plans, and directing Arcadia resources assigned to those accounts. The Director is accountable for the overall account relationship, the overall successful delivery of services, and identifying and driving new opportunities in collaboration with the service lines. In addition, the Director is accountable for managing and growing their consultants while working with the service lines to achieve overall success.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Account Management
- Manage a portfolio of clients at the executive level
- Develop and execute successful strategies and plans to maximize account penetration
- Effectively manage large programs
- Build relationships across the client’s organization
- Define and measure project and program performance against goals
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure project and program success and quality of delivery
- Accurately forecast revenue, reconcile month end invoicing and revenue recognition, and maintain corporate controls
- Achieve expected financial performance for accounts
- Manage talent development and staffing plans for assigned accounts
- Business Development:
- Develop and execute relationship management strategies and plans to grow client relationships
- Support Service Lines to scope and close projects with new clients
- Plan and achieve annual and monthly financial plans per client, in collaboration with the service lines
- Lead proposal development
- Extend Arcadia’s brand through thought leadership, networking, professional associations, and presentations at conferences
- Provide input to the Service Lines to optimize and scale existing solution offerings and identify new offerings based on market and client needs
- People Management
- Manage direct reports career development including setting and measuring quarterly goals, soliciting and offering feedback, and providing opportunities for development
- Demonstrate and teach exceptional communication and consulting skills
- Develop resources and recruit talent with necessary skills for projects
- Foster a collaborative and functioning team environment
The ideal candidate has a proven track record with 7 – 15 years relevant experience selling and delivering technology consulting services, with fixed bid delivery experience preferred. Strong customer and employee references are required. Travel ranges from 25-70%.
Other experience considered:
Interested in applying? Send an email to email@example.com . Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare and life sciences (Electronic Medical Record, Pay for Performance, and Practice Management a plus)
- PMI training and certification a plus.
- Management consulting and business process experience.