This position serves as the C3i management lead for the overall client relationship (referred to as the PMO lead), the primary liaison between all client contacts, and C3i’s services groups (Help Desk, Hardware and Managed Services) to ensure timely and quality delivery of contracted services. This position is accountable for managing client expectations, establishing key client relationships at the operational and strategic levels, and supervising all services provided to Client. The Account Director acts as a Client’s Advocate within C3i operations.
Note for this posting
For this position, the ideal candidate has previous experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and/or ePRO (Patient Recorded Outcome) software, the clinical trial process overall and related regulatory guidelines (HIPAA, 21CFR Part 11, etc). Ideal candidate will possess global operations / global project management experience.
This position must be willing to travel extensively in the US, to C3i’s global locations in Eastern Europe, China, and India and to Western Europe.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
o Lead / support new business development within the entire client organization. This includes coordinating with internal C3i Sales, Operations, and Sr. Management.
o Work with client contacts to determine priorities & accordingly, prioritize the work across all service lines
o Maintain a Risk Assessment matrix across all service lines and report to client on contingency planning
o Maintain the Issue Registry across all service lines
• Identify events likely to impact client’s ongoing support operations by maintaining a Change Management Dashboard
• Ensure C3i operations are ready to handle change (Change Readiness)
Operational Effectiveness, Quality and Client satisfaction
• Ensure Ongoing Support Operations meet Client’s Service Level Agreements
• Provide regular measurement of the effectiveness of all services provided by C3i (Operational Effectiveness Dashboard)
• Drive Process Improvement initiatives (CAPAs) to enhance Operational Effectiveness, as applicable
• Ensure Client satisfaction on all Ongoing Support services provided to client by C3i
• Ensure client is a positive reference for C3i’s ongoing support services
Reporting, Meeting Management and Value Added Analysis
• Ensure the timely delivery of all contracted reports across all lines of service
• Track trends across all service lines (Call Volume & Patterns, Hardware Service demands, training needs, etc.)
• Act as client’s POC for any additional reporting/data analysis request
• Prepare for and coordinate all relevant client-vendor meetings (Monthly account review, Open calls reviews, etc.)
• Act as Single Point of Contact for the resolution of any and all client issues across all ongoing support services provided (Application Support, Help Desk, Hardware and Managed Services, as applicable)
• Maintain an up-to-date issue tracker across the account
QA & Training Activities
• Participate in QA Process, as appropriate (live observes, VoicePrint review and related coaching)
• Analyze QA and Training data (Assessments) across the account and make recommendations for coaching and/or training
• Work with Training Manager and Help Desk Managers to ensure recommendations are carried out
• Perform monthly invoicing
• Act as POC for all invoice questions and issues on Ongoing Support Services
Relationship building & Business Development
• Build relationships with client contacts, internal C3i operational groups and any 3rd party involve in supporting Client’s CRM environment. Requires frequent presence on client’s premises.
• Work with other C3i departments, as appropriate, to identify cross-selling opportunities as well as develop strategies to develop more business within the account(s).
• Facilitate contract re-negotiations.
• Coordinates with appropriate internal groups (eg. Sales, Finance, IT) for the preparation of SOWs and other sales or legal documents
• Be fully knowledgeable of all contract content, Service Level Agreements, exception clauses, pricing and others as applicable.
• Lead pricing recommendations and coordinate with the CFO and other Sr. Management for all new services being sold.
• Keep abreast of all other C3i services and how these services could add value to the specific clients under management
• EDC / Clinical Trials experience
• Experience in Regulatory Requirements (21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, GCP, etc)
• Solid presentation, organizational, client engagement and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BA/BS degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent job experience
• Minimum 3-6 years of management experience in a technical customer service environment or equivalent
• Previous call center experience preferred utilizing call tracking and observance tools
• Experience in Clinical Trials / Electronic Data Capture Environments a must.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical vertical (IT, sales, sales support or marketing) a plus.
• Establish solid business relationships with all client contacts
• Maintain intra- and inter-department relationships to facilitate resolution of client issues
• Customer Service Orientation
• Entrepreneurial Insight
• Functional Job Knowledge
• Interpersonal Consideration
• Managing Stress
• Meeting Management
• Oral Communication
• Oral Presentation
• Organizational Perspective
• Planning and Organizing
• Quality Orientation
• Technical/Professional Compliance
• Work Standards
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
C3i, Inc. - 13 months ago
C3i provides a variety of IT services, consulting, and outsourcing services to clients in the life sciences industry. The company...