Account Directors are solution-oriented, always thinking about their business, anticipating issues, and implementing their vision to produce superior results. They lead, facilitate and look for opportunities to expand into other disciplines. ADs are thought leaders, motivators and partners.
- Thinks well beyond execution and the current campaign to help contribute to the clients’ growth strategy
- Experienced in concepting, developing and executing a wide range of grassroots programs from event activations to stunts to savvy digital programs.
- Experienced in planning and routing multi-layer campaigns.
- True partner to the Creative & Strategy Directors.
- Looks for and develops customized integrated opportunities for their client’s business(s). Knows when and how to bring in new resources in areas beyond advertising to open new revenue streams.
- A true renaissance person: you should have experience managing processes, driving (sometimes developing) creative, production management, budgeting, event planning…you name it, you’ve done it.
- Builds their strategic thinking abilities by keeping current on industry trends and issues affecting their client’s business. Expands their own perspective and knowledge by collaborating and sharing with other Account Directors.
- Synthesizes consumer insights, brand knowledge and marketing know-how to effectively defend and persuade their clients to embrace a strong strategic idea and keep it sold.
- Regularly liaises with senior agency management to ensure constant and timely communication of client issues, concerns or requests; and to keep informed of agency resources and/or profitability issues which may impact client/Agency P&L.
- Demonstrates confidence in and can articulate their own POV on their feet, as well as the agency POV
- Good coach and assists employees with their career development
- 7-10 years’ experience planning and executing experiential marketing programs.
- Heavy experience in Technology, Hardware a plus
- Facilitation, presentation and writing skills
- Has and entrepreneurial thinking credibility to “go against the grain” when necessary and challenge the current thinking.
- Extremely solution-oriented
DDB - 2 years ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...