What does an Account Director do?
The roles interact with our clients on a daily basis and are responsible for building and maintaining a strong partner relationship and are the key contributor for the client’s day-to-day issues and projects. The Account Staff team works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and analyze their digital marketing campaigns. The Account Staff works closely with each of the internal departments at Intouch including project management, business systems analysis, creative, analytics, social media, design and development requiring experience with managing projects, timelines, cost and tight deadlines.
Provide strategic leadership in developing and leading strategic and tactical interactive marketing plans to clients. Counsel client on effective marketing strategy based on research and best practices to meet the clients’ needs and objectives. Ultimately accountable to the senior level client, provide advice and maintain relationship addressing concerns or needs and developing additional opportunities. Provide clients with research, analytical metrics and strategic insight to develop and present effective solutions. Oversee and lead the development of the entire campaign and project plans. Oversee the delivery and financial impact on budget, target goals and objectives with the client. Research, develop and collaborate with other Acct Directors, Intouch departments and agency partners to continuously develop the integrated solutions offering from Intouch.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications;
- Approx. 8 – 12 years of related experience: agency, pharmaceutical, healthcare preferred
- Expertise in digital, media and technology marketing and advertising
- Proven results with managing creative concept to delivery
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills; Responsible for account staff team development
- Demonstrated track record of business development results from strong client relations, managed multiple accounts
- Proven ability to manage teams of people in cross functional roles across the organization
- Strategic skill and strong business acumen
- Proven negotiation skills
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions internally with Intouch and externally with clients and agency partners
- Strong and applied understanding of digital development and processes
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Travel required
Intouch Solutions - 20 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...