The Account Director is responsible for exceeding client objectives with the help of a collaborative and dynamic team! We are looking for a Client Service leader with a successful track record of delivering exceptional work focusing on both direct AND digital marketing programs!
Can you speak "technology"? Can you thoughtfully articulate how it drives overall development and profitability for the client? Can you quickly interpret and understand client business objectives?
The Account Director will lead and cultivate a team in an environment that is passionate about collaboration, innovation, and creativity!
Sound like your kind of challenge? We are looking to interview ASAP – submit your resume below for consideration.
- Sustain hands-on strategic account management and serve as primary contact between client(s) and Javelin
- Proactively identify opportunities to accomplish client(s)’ business challenges and goals
- Attract and retain team members who are accountable for engaging and integrating across the enterprise (Javelin & AT&T) and accelerate their success by using enterprise-wide performance management, aggressive talent planning and performance based objectives
- Pursue opportunities to identify organic to generate additional revenue for agency
- Fully understand client’s strategic objectives and make actionable recommendations to client based on insights, goals and/or analytic findings
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership and expertise
- Strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Establish trusted relationships with key decision-makers within client organization
- Partner across disciplines to innovate and bring to market breakthrough solutions
- Work with client leadership as appropriate to identify and mitigate project risks
- Create compelling statements of work, point-of-views, and presentations
- High degree of professionalism and thorough understanding of client/agency relationships, and a solid understanding of how to manage and operate a business
- Develop best-in-class marketing strategies with cross-functional agency team
- Provide teams guidance and mentoring in furthering their professional development, celebrating successes, keeping an open dialogue with your team, identifying training opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent; MBA or Master's degree is a plus
- 8-10 years related work experience; minimum of 7 years experience in a direct marketing and/or digital agency environment
- Well-versed in direct and digital marketing aspects including direct mail, print production, website development, user experience, email, social media and other CRM related marketing
- Capable and credible in leading a cross-functional team
- Familiar with all phases of direct/digital development from concept to execution
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables and presentations
- Proven ability to formulate and communicate recommendations, including the incorporation of appropriate Javelin resources
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external clients
- Business acumen; a keen understanding of bussiness and how it works
- Knowledgeable of past and future practices, emerging trends, technology (social and digital) and information affecting the business and organization
- Ability to dissect the competition and identify effective strategies and tactics in the marketplace
- Demonstrated commitment to client and a proven ability to manage client expectations
- Strong analytical and finance acumen skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for data, creative and market trends
- Ability to lead brainstorm sessions
Javelin - 11 months ago
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...