ABOUT KBM GROUP:
KBM Group, a member of the Wunderman network and WPP Group companies, is
a strategic marketing partner dedicated to radically improving our clients' businesses
by providing expertise in combining data intelligence with one to one marketing innovation. We gather intelligence, create a business-driven strategy and create dialogue to drive conversations and results.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Account Director is a key member of the Customer Engagement client services Team and serves as the leader of a KBM Group client account, or group of client accounts, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies and leaders within their respective industries. Plans, develops, and implements client strategies as they relate to radically improving the marketing effectiveness and customer service of each client. These goals are accomplished personally or through dynamic teamwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction, account profitability, and growth.
- Directs analytics, technical and production team members in development of programs, and proactive marketing strategy
- Establishes and maintains strong valued relationships with client(s) and respective strategic partners.
- Maintains intimate knowledge about the client, their products, their competitors, and the industry they serve.
- Leverage data to develop insights and drive appropriate high level marketing strategy as well as 1-to-1 marketing, CRM or digital marketing efforts
- Leads key client presentations.
- Proactively recommends to client changes in marketing strategy and tactics based on thorough program evaluation and analytics.
- Ensures that the overall database development, maintenance, and integrity of data are in alignment with client needs.
- Establishes and oversees pricing and billing procedures submitted to the client.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Expertise in marketing or communications with an emphasis in direct marketing, integrated marketing
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to understand and grasp segmentation strategies and how to leverage them for more efficient marketing efforts.
- Ability to leverage data to answer essential business questions for clients.
- Ability to react with a strong sense of urgency and tenacity related to meeting client needs and deadlines.
- Knowledge of technology trends related to overall direct and digital marketing goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead team members to exceed expectations.
- High interpersonal skills and visible positive enthusiasm.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task while not losing sight of the stated goals.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Strong ability to satisfactorily resolve conflicts.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field required.
- Ideal candidate has enterprise level Subscription-based Entertainment, Media Content, and/or Telecom experience.
- 7+ years of big agency experience in account or marketing management with budget and staff responsibility.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software and analytical techniques, such as SAS, Business Objects, Tableau or equivalent.
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 30+ days ago