Build and manage strong, dynamic relationships with Fortune 1000 marketers. Lead our customers as they apply our disruptive consumer intelligence products across their marketing organizations.
Motista’s customers are sophisticated marketing clients that seek to use Connection Intelligence to solve strategic marketing challenges around brand, advertising, competitive positioning and segmentation. Customers buy subscriptions to intelligence on their brands and competitors, access to online tools, reports, and professional services.
The Account Director is responsible for client success. This position leads the holistic relationship with a client, and spans training, building reports, responding to client needs, presenting insights, forming interpersonal connections and managing renewals and up-sells. This position forms close relationships with senior marketers and consumer insights professionals and consults them on how to leverage Connection Intelligence to improve marketing and business outcomes. A successful candidate is confident and assertive; passionate about strategic marketing, consumer insights and client service; and excited to be on the ground floor of a disruptive consumer insights company in Silicon Valley.
- Build strong relationships with senior marketing and consumer insights clients
- Understand clients’ critical strategic marketing questions and problems, in the areas of brand, advertising and segmentation, and recommend how clients can use Connection Intelligence to answer such questions and solve such problems
- Analyze and synthesize Connection Intelligence to answer client questions
- Present findings to senior clients
- Project-manage reports, pulling together internal Motista technical, brand planning, research and production resources
- Drive high levels of client engagement, including proactively sending intelligence to clients
- Partner with the sales team to achieve renewals and up-sells
- Develop a mastery of Motista’s Connection Intelligence and online tools
- Conduct client training on Connection Intelligence and online tools
Compensation includes competitive base salary, commissions and bonuses, and stock option. Motista offers top-shelf health benefits. This position requires travel 25% of the time.
- Strong client service skills: responsive, confident, proactive, organized, engaging, pleasant
- Able to multi-task
- Outstanding communications, listening and interpersonal skills; extensive public speaking / presentation experience a must; extrovertive and outgoing personality
- Bona fide interest in brand, customer emotion and strategic marketing
- At least 7 years client service experience serving marketers and/or consumer insights
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research; experience in analyzing and presenting quantitative research
- Prior experience on teams addressing clients’ strategic marketing challenges, such as brand positioning, segmentation and competitive differentiation
- Prior job experience in account or planner role in ad agency or market research firm
- Suitable for the entrepreneurial environment: flexible, able to change, fast learner, curious
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance
Apply to this position at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Motista - 10 months ago