At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This is a highly visible individual contributor senior role with responsibility for supporting the company's growth plans and conveying the company's capabilities to existing accounts. This person will work closely with the VP of Sales/Business Development and the complete Executive Team in working these deals. The ability to interact with high-level executives within the prospect accounts and network appropriately with decision makers and influencers is critical.
The person in this role is tasked with the development within existing accounts. The offering is technology services solutions including both premium technology support services and support automation software.
Support will be provided through the product and marketing organization (RFP responses, customized presentations, value propositions) and through sales engineers and subject matter experts in the product, operations and project management organizations.
The Strategic Account Director drives sales revenue by building relationships with key players in their accounts; penetrating the account at all levels and all subsidiaries; becoming a trusted advisor on PlumChoice solutions to meet the needs of their accounts; and maintaining an on-going account strategy for selling our services. The Strategic Account Director should be an asset to their accounts by helping to streamline their service strategy. As a people manager, the SAD manages 1-2 accounts and provides oversight to Account Managers on the accounts. The SAD starts to engage with the account during the later phases of the sales cycle while working with the Project Management Office. Later, s/he will bring in additional necessary resources from the Sales, Product, Operations and Technology teams. The position requires time in our corporate headquarters working closely with product and operations, as well as time in face-to-face client and prospect calls.
SKILLS AND QAULIFICATIONS
- Achieves an annual quota across all named accounts, once fully ramped
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhances the company’s position, which leads to incremental business within the designated accounts
- Compiles account information on organizational structure (parent and subsidiaries), buying process, compensation process, existing products/tools to produce a prospective business report identifying potential business activities necessary to expand client accounts
- Maintains regular contact with account base, and increases revenue from positioning and demonstrating new and existing services, preparing appropriate ROIs, and closing the expansion sale
- Prepares quarterly and yearly account plans for each account based on short, mid and long-range plans
- Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account.
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure within existing accounts
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in SFM of all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- Maintains close working relationship with product personnel to know product futures and timing, as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects
- Negotiates pricing and implementation and prepares proposals / change orders
- Works very closely with Account Management team to service and maintain current clients
- Travel up to 40% to client locations
- 10 + years selling to Fortune 500 Accounts
- 5+ years selling as a Strategic Account Manager
- Experience working with large integrators such as Accenture
- Preferred sales experience in selling services or an enterprise-wide product or service
- Prior experience with Retail, OEM, Telco, Cable or ISV highly desirable
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual sales and profitability objectives for the previous 4 years
- Proven track record of selling to executive and field C- level customers
- Demonstrable success in driving highest levels of Customer Experience
- Preferred candidate with established networks and relationships
- Build and develop key executive relationships across multiple business units (Biz Dev, Call Center Operations, IT)
- Develop and execute monthly, quarterly and annual account plans through superior account management skills
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive repeatable business and long-term revenue opportunities Develop and execute the strategy to develop multiple year sales plans
- Penetrate the account to stay current on all activity and maximize sales volume by increasing size and length of the sales deal
- Sell solutions strategically to all levels within the organization
- Negotiate pricing and implementation for complex sales including multiple products and services to accounts with multiple subsidiaries in multiple locations
- Manage cross-functional teams, clarify roles and responsibilities, and boost collaboration
- Forecast sales volume and personnel requirements
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Experience on each and every engagement
- Deliver and present persuasive presentations to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Communicate effectively at meetings, providing presentations, and in written documents
BS/BA Degree preferred
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 16 months ago