Account Director (Account: The Home Depot) Ryan Partnership – is searching for an Account Director with expertise in Direct and digital Marketing. The Account Director will be responsible for the on-site Account team leadership of a high profile retail client relationship, with primary focus on the management, support and execution of strategic plans and programs across all lines of business. This position will be in Atlanta supporting a team of 6 on-site account leads.
-Collaboration and Consultation
- Know your client and understand their business across all lines of the business. Work collaboratively with them and their agencies to ensure the best strategies and integrated plans possible.
- Be comfortable providing points of view and recommendations on a plan/course of action.
- Be a go-to source for advice and council.
- Collaborate and consult with all key agencies working on the account on specific 360 campaigns and initiatives
- Service accounts personally and directly
- Support the on-site team to include:
- Attending status meetings as needed
- Review all creative and project briefs
- Participate in kick-off meetings as needed
- Lead the team by example and be able to be a back-up for any of the account team as needed
- Be able to take on specific projects as the lead and run them from beginning to end.
- Support and participate in client presentations
- Mentor the team and work to continue to develop the team
-Lead agency team to flawless execution
- Add value, expertise and knowledge and show strong leadership skills.
- Taking the agency lead by attending and participating in all scheduled meetings with the clients other supporting agencies and communicate back to the account and creative teams with specific assignments coming out of those meetings.
- Proactively look for opportunities to grow client business
- Work with the client and agency finance teams to ensure invoices are produced in a timely fashion and are processed through the client side.
- Communicate the client requests to the appropriate agency departments and individuals. Develop a close and effective working relationship with the creative and production teams.
- Be able to work effectively with your off-site teams
- Understand and work with in the approved retainer and be able to recognize when we are out of scope and to communicate this to the client
- Work with team to support and ensure high levels of accuracy across all aspects of the business
- Participate in all assigned account presentations
- Provide continuous contact communication with the client, across appropriate levels, as well as with internal management and understand when and how to elevate situations to support the team and ensure agency and clients are staying on strategy and point.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 10-12 years of Marketing Services or Ad Agency experience
- The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong leadership skills, project management, and communication and execution skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to support work based on the strategy and briefs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed client expectations in the area of account management/leadership.
- Expert in managing multiple priorities with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
Ryan Partnership, a division do Epsilon, has driven billions of dollars in revenue for our clients over the past 29 years because we’re relentlessly focused on results. In short, we drive transactions. Our 650+ person company delivers comprehensive multichannel programs with expertise that include direct, digital, data, and retail marketing. We define and support brand propositions and then put them into action with effective customer relationship marketing for clients like AT&T, Dell, eBay, Office Depot, J Jill, Unilever, GSK, The Home Depot, and American Express. Recently purchased by Epsilon, Ryan Partnership is now able to offer our client’s even stronger data and analytics capabilities.
Check us out at www.ryanpartnership.com .
About Alliance Data:
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Ryan Partnership, a division do Epsilon, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Ryan Partnership is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
Ryan Partnership offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Ryan Partnership - 18 months ago