TechTarget is seeking an Account Executive (AE) who will be a key member of the Global Sales Team. The AE is primarily responsible for supporting Global sales with all pre-sales efforts. This individual must possess exceptional communication skills and be detail oriented and have a sales support mindset. This position is located in Newton, MA.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Work with multiple departments on a daily basis to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and pricing;
- Work with clients and ad agencies;
- Create proposals in response to client RFPs under tight deadlines
- including pricing out all proposal components, preparing PowerPoint presentations, and inputting all proposal details into advertising agency templates (Excel)
- Create Statements of Work for incoming campaigns and approving all incoming Insertion Orders and Purchase Orders, as well as reviewing and signing sales contracts
- Answer all follow up questions from the client and agency about specific proposal components/requirements and revising proposals to meet clients’ needs as necessary;
- Add and update all sales proposals into forecasting software based on contact with the Global Sales Managers and client; communicating with Sales Operation Manager to produce an accurate sales forecast;
- Responsible for reviewing, approving and circulating Insertion Orders to appropriate departments;
- Collaborate with multiple departments to book incoming sales contracts and allocate revenue correctly;
- Collaborate with Sales Operations Manager and Finance Department to track incentivized spending by account as outlined in corporate contracts and coordinate all invoicing requests and issues;
- Work closely with multiple department to collect all relevant opportunities, lead guarantees, agency proposals; and,
- Be sales go to resource for Global Sales managers for products, pricing and all presales support.
Submit your application
- Excellent Oral and written skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fun environment;
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Should be process oriented but flexible with the ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills – Must efficiently meet deadlines;
- Familiar with sales automation, CRM systems. PowerPoint and MS Excel;
- Must have a flexible, unselfish, team/collaborative work style with the ability to work well under tight deadlines;
- BA or BS degree required; and,
- 1-3 years working experience.
TechTarget is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our...