The Account Executive will contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of account activities to the client’s satisfaction , ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. Ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and practices.
- Provide support to client team leaders in the development and delivery of account activities for internal and external customers
- Attend client teleconferences and where appropriate, meetings, alongside other members of the project team. Maintain client contact as appropriate with the direction of other members of the account team
- Take responsibility for the delivery of identified account activities; assist with the coordination of schedules for allocated projects or items in conjunction with account manager, keeping account manager informed of progress; liaise with internal departments as appropriate to coordinate delivery of projects, including scheduling, briefing, writing, editorial, creative design and production
- Develop and maintain overview of project budgets and track regularly to ensure cost effective delivery of projects, reviewing with Account Manager regularly to identify any issues
- Undertake background research for, assist in development of new and roll-on business proposals where appropriate. Identify any potential needs of existing clients
- Become familiar with the therapeutic areas of projects and develop understanding of client objectives, in addition to growing an understanding of pharmaceutical communications strategies and industry
- Maintain general knowledge of all QMC services (and Quintiles where possible)
High School Diploma and 5 years’ experience or Bachelor’s Degree and no relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
USA-North Carolina-Research Triangle Park
- Knowledge of some aspects of pharmaceutical communications / marketing including key tactical services including but not limited to live event logistics and technical support, design & production and digital & online communications
- Experience of participating in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible personality and a quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including developing customer service skills
- Strong capacity for understanding financial activities
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong organisational, planning and logistics skills, satisfactory project management skill development
- Sound judgement and ability to distinguish when further supervision is required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
USA06 - US Late Phase Solutions
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...