Passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial? Advertising.com is focused on simplifying digital advertising at scale, working with advertisers and agencies to scale non-reserved media across premium, programatic and performance based products.
In this role, the individual will own an advertiser based revenue goal covering Advertising.com’s suite of products. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling Advertising.com’s full suite of display solutions to major advertisers and agencies. The AE will be focused on growing Advertising.com’s share of spend cross platform and on products ranging from premium to programmatic.
- Manage day-to-day communication and act as front line representative with enterprise level Advertising.com clients and agency partners
- Find solutions-based ways to grow advertising revenue through cross-disciplinary collaboration with key AOL/Advertising.com constituents, including sales, operations, publisher, R&D and marketing teams
- Translate client needs into Advertising.com product offerings to package advertising and marketing solutions in a cross platform environment
- Devise client strategy, anticipate and resolve client objections, and determine the best products and solutions based on client needs
- Own sales revenue forecasting and business growth projections for Advertising.com product lines
- Act as a brand advocate and vertical expert for Advertising.com in the market with client, agency, and industry partners
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling online media in the network, DSP, exchange or other non-reserved space
- Successful track record selling a complex offering at high levels within an organization.
- Existing relationships with top agencies and top advertising clients within region
- Ability to work autonomously
- Deep understanding of the online media landscape, current trends, and key players within the space
- Ability to create and manage strong internal and external relationships
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year school, MBA a plus
AOL - 13 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...