Do you have what it takes to be with the best-of-the-best?
is looking for technology sales professionals with a proven track record of exceeding quota in Technology & Platform sales. The Account Executive, Platform (Corporate Sales) role focuses exclusively on the custom enterprise business application development platform,
. The Corporate Sales Platform AE will formulate and execute a
Platform sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in the SMB space. They will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE’s and RVP’s in the regions, and will carry quota for the
Platform product sales in their region.
Effective partnering with Enterprise Sales AE's is critical to the role. This is accomplished by participating and leading client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required, as well as participating in regional forecast calls and account planning sessions. Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while creating satisfied and referenceable customers are key responsibilities within the Account Executive, Platform (Commercial Sales) position.
- To refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques.
- To develop and execute successful
Platform sales campaigns.
- To personally create new leads from strategic prospecting efforts.
- To thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities.
- To leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with selling software technology solutions.
- Background in technology and platform solutions such as application development, database, business intelligence, integration.
- Demonstrated ability to sell large scale and complex systems to key accounts.
- Strong knowledge of the competitive products, solutions and sales tactics.
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
- Experience in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, application development.
- Implementation and technology management.
Radian6 - 19 months ago