Posting Job Title: Retail Account Executive
Requisition #: 145279BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Retail/Merchandising/Store Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Carolina Region office currently seeks a Retail Account Executive for Charlotte, NC. Please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Primarily responsible for driving sales against specific sales goals in retail partners within the Carolina Region by conducting daily table top events. As well as developing and maintaining successful relationships with retail store managers and sales associates by hosting special events and trainings.
Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for managing the relationships with all Local, Regional and Corporate retail partners in an effort to maximize sales performance and activation rates. This position is held accountable for producing a minimum number of sales based on the region and corporate sales goals. This individual will make sales as well as drive Sales Associates to increase sales through training, event management and assisted sales.
- Executing in store sales events and promotions.
- Responsible for assisted selling at table events including scheduling orders.
- Training, coaching, motivating and monitoring retail sales associates.
- Responsible for covering all retail locations on a weekly basis and able to set priorities.
- Research and address any customer or client complaints.
- Maintainance of Displays, POP and POS materials.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports analyzing performance
- Conduct regular meetings and training sessions with department heads and sales associates reviewing current promotions, new technology and sales practices.
- Works all Evening, Weekend and Holiday hours
- Associate's degree or three to five years of equivalent sales experience required
- Retail Sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and Word, to produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports required.
- Must have ability to process oral and written information accurately to follow directions and provide directions to others.
- Experience in customer service, sales, or sales oriented required.
- Strong PC, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must have excellent persuasive communication skills.
- Must have excellent proven attendance or work record
- Must have own transportation. Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Associate's degree (A. A.)
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Ability to read and write in English and use arithmetic skills accurately to complete daily paperwork required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to conduct effective training sessions with retail sales associates
- Ability to thoroughly understand cable products and rates.
- Ability to work closely with the other members of the retail team.
- Ability to consistently achieve store, region and company sales goals.
- Strong PC, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communications skills required.
- Must have excellent persuasive communications skills.
- Must have excellent proven attendance or work record.
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong trouble shooting and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Projects a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees, and the Company.
- Ability to be neat with self and conduct self in a respectable, responsible, courteous manner required.
- Ability to work hours outside of normally scheduled shift with little or no advance notice required
- Conduct product demos
- Ensure POP / POS and display compliance
- Provide ongoing demo unit repair and ensure functionality
- Resolve "hot" issues such as emergency display resets, repair issues, etc.
- Identify additional in-market opportunities
- Capture consumer & retailer feedback
- Intelligence reporting
Regional travel is required. Travel between responsible retail partner locations required on daily basis. Must have own transportation and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00019 - Charlotte Arrowood
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...