AOL Advertising is seeking an Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will generate revenue by creating unique advertising solutions for big, branded advertisers that leverage all of AOL’s assets.
The Account Executive will:
• Have responsibility for significant, strategic accounts and to drive revenue within that account list, working with agencies and clients directly.
• Work closely with a team of cross-functional departments to create state-of-the-art advertising solutions for clients.
• Solve complex problems; using research, analysis, AOL expertise to develop creative, innovative solutions.
• Identify and pursue opportunities for innovation within discipline or business area.
• Establishes and cultivates relationships with key contacts internally across departments and externally.
• Anticipate customer needs and requirements and generally provide outstanding client service.
• With minimal direction, assume heavy responsibility for final results – limited only by company policies and budgets.
The Account Executive must have:
• 4 - 6 years experience selling digital advertising.
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
• Proven track record in getting to key client decision makers at senior levels of partner organizations.
• The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with client and internal groups including; business development, marketing strategy and account services.
• Career history of meeting revenue responsibility and producing innovative solutions for branded advertisers.
A little about us:
AOL Advertising provides advertisers, agencies and publishers with the most powerful, comprehensive and
efficient online advertising tools available anywhere. The 80+ original brands available through AOL Media
offer our clients unprecedented media placements, deep integration and eye-popping creative executions. Our industry-leading network, Advertising.com, helps advertisers reach highly-targeted audiences at scale, and helps publishers maximize revenue. And our unflagging commitment to research gives clients the insight they need to make the most of their media buy. For success online, it's all right here.
AOL - 9 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...