- Understand and drive metrics of net sales goals, full price sell thru and shop product of accounts responsible for.
- Understand and evaluate door product needs and build specific assortments by door/region with buyers/management during market.
- Be knowledgeable about market and competitor performance and trends.
- Analyze weekly selling by style and door.
- Analyze sales stock levels weekly by product category.
- Analyze replenishment selling/on order/models weekly.
- Own OTB and financials with accounts with commercial management team.
- Own monthly shipping targets for account base.
- Utilize Edifice to look at on order and on hand driving business.
- Own shop productivity metrics for the door business of respective accounts.
- Own sell thru account base responsible for against account targets.
- Oversee sample management process in conjunction with assistant account executive
- Secure contracts on all bulk orders prior to 30 days/own order management of account base.
- Manage with customer operations all financial dates to ensure financials/shipping targets are in line with true customer demand.
- Manage account “giveback” monthly and seasonally as a percentage of sales.
- Collect store visit reports and monthly recaps from the Regional Management and VM teams to inform & discuss with the accounts.
Collaboration & Communication
- Build strong relationships with account buyers and planners.
- Partner with District field management, Wholesale planning, Customer order Management to drive net sales and account profitability.
- Travel seasonally with Regional teams to key doors to understand business opportunities.
- Provide account and door performance information to Regional Directors and District Managers.
- Partner with Wholesale planning on door book, replenishment models and future planning opportunities.
- Partner with customer operations in all shipping/operational specifics for assigned account base.
- Partner with UK merchandising team to relay business trends/opportunities and voids within assortments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Wholesale experience, preferably in the luxury industry
- Technical proficiency MS applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Working knowledge of SAP desirable
- Proven ability to drive sales and profitability of an account
- Strong communication and interpersonal/people skills, ability to establish partnerships with all levels of managers and business partners
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Excellent time management skills, prioritizing and multi -tasking
- Comfortable with team based atmosphere
- Travel required
- Passion for Burberry
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry - 16 months ago
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
New York, NY
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- 3 days ago
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...