Position: Account Executive |
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Company: Thuzio enables businesses to access celebrity talent for client entertainment, branding events, and team initiatives. Starting in Sports, and recently expanded to Music, TV/Film, and Culinary, Thuzio makes it easy for corporations and business professionals to leverage talent associated with the passions of their customer base for unforgettable events and experiences. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by Mark Gerson, Tiki Barber, and Jared Augustine.
Thuzio Marketplace provides a comprehensive guide to celebrity talent showing who is available, what they’re good at, and how much they charge. Thuzio is the only comprehensive online talent solution, enabling access to premiere and local talent with the best possible pricing. Customers can book online or over the phone.
Thuzio Executive Club offers members the best venue to build client relationships through unforgettable events. The Club provides a professional and comfortable environment to entertain clients and prospects, while simultaneously tapping into the passion of sports. Membership is required to access TEC events.
Position Mission: Sell Executive Club memberships to business owners, executives, and corporate sales teams. This position is perfect for you if you’re at the top of the leaderboard every month selling a corporate entertainment solution, and are searching for a business poised for significant growth. Exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious and organized self-starter at a company crossing the boundaries of sports and tech.
- Prospect, qualify, and close corporate customers in desired local markets
- Commitment to hitting aggressive sales targets
- Develop vertical specific knowledge base and value proposition
- Generate awareness in desired local markets through outreach
- Attend Thuzio Executive Club events with prospects/clients
- Manage day-to-day with Salesforce
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of corporate sales experience
- Exceptional phone and email sales skills
- Skilled with Internet research for prospecting
- Experience in ticket or suite sales for a professional or collegiate franchise is a plus
- Organized task management
- Thrives in fast-paced startup envoirnment
Functions: General Business
Industries: Internet, Sports
Compensation: Annual salary plus commission/bonus