ACTIVE Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our ACTIVE Works® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities, as well as online destinations such as ACTIVE.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities. ACTIVE Network has received numerous industry accolades over the past decade. Most recently, the San Diego Business Journal named our company among its Best Companies to Work For and just prior to our IPO last year the Wall Street Journal named Active Network on its 'Next Big Thing 2011' list. In previous years, we have been on the Inc. 500, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 and Promo 100 lists. ACTIVE Network is headquartered in San Diego, California and has over 30 offices worldwide. Learn more at ACTIVEnetwork.com or ACTIVE.com and engage with us on Twitter @ACTIVEnetwork, @ACTIVE and on Facebook.
The Active Network is currently seeking proven, sales performers to help us develop and grow loyal customers in the events market in various locations throughout North America. Previous event sales experience in addition to technology sales experience is desirable. More than 40,000 event organizers around the world power their events with ActiveEvent’s technology and service solutions including Fortune 100 corporations, associations, & non-profit organizations. ActiveEvent’s automates the entire event lifecycle of complex conference’s and expo’s involving 10’000’s of attendees. This role requires keen custom event strategy and insight as well as hands on experience in developing and deploying global event technology and services. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities. We are looking for driven sales executives, with excellent customer service, proven leadership skills, and a high level of enthusiasm.
- Cold calling prospective clients
- Purposefully pursue and close New Business in the corporate SMB market with online registration/payment and event management technology.
- Develop an integrated strategy for successfully selling Active’s technologies in a given territory
- Create and conduct customer presentations and proposals
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history. ACTIVE Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- 3-5 years business-to-business sales / inside sales preferred
- Ability to deliver on growth, selecting and qualifying opportunities, and achieving sales objectives with business customer accounts
- Proven track record of selling products into the events industry a plus
- Knowledge of selling technology/service solutions into corporate America/Association/Event Planning business a great asset
- Strong consultative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer-focused, strong communication and organizational skills, goal oriented, and self-motivated team player
- Ability to learn, use and understand technology
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced environment