Canon U.S.A. Inc, headquatered in Lake Success, NY seeks an Account Executive to join the Imaging Technologies & Communications Group. In this role, the Account Representative is responsible for selling Camera & Video products to key accounts in assigned territory or sales group. Individual represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
Individual is responsible for achieving budgeted sales within assigned region or assigned account. Develop programs to achieve maximum sales volume consistent with sales projections.
- The Account Executive will be responsible for all sales and sales support activities for Camera and Video products sold to assigned dealers in National Accounts
- Ensures optimum account penetration and development by frequent customer contact , developing and establishing methods of reporting, communication, profiling and measurements associated with the performance of account development.
- Provides key account coordination and maintenance of sales and marketing records for review by upper management. Assists sales management in the development of materials and participates in the evaluation of account development effectiveness. Advises management on recommended course of action or areas of needing improvement.
- This position requires at least 2 years of sales related experience. In addition, a bachelor's degree in a business or marketing is highly preferred.
- Job requires 30% travel. This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Computer proficient with heavy emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint.
Canon USA - 2 years ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...