1) Want to be Hero?
2) Have a passion for transforming lives?
3) Want to join a startup and make things happen in this world?
If so, then read on my friend...
Why Health Hero:
To help make employees healthy, we provide simple, fun, rewarding solutions to companies. We do this through a simple, fun cloud based social game, that rewards employees with gifts for getting healthy.
Health Hero is seeking a dynamic Sales Super Hero for driving its white label corporate wellness online software solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling to companies and has access to decision makers. This position reports to the Chief Superhero Officer.
With Great Power Comes Great...Responsibilities:
- The Sales Super Hero will be responsible for cultivating and developing high-level client relationships
- Create & leverage consultative sales presentations using market trends, client research and industry specific case studies
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze employee wellness performance statistics and recommend optimized health and wellness solutions
- Instrumental in driving the RFP process; execute and deliver high quality answers
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and benefits/wellness networks
Super Powers Required:
- 3+ years of enterprise selling experience
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex deals and/or marketing deals within a 12 months sales cycle
- Strong knowledge of and established C-Level & HR relationships within the aligned region and/or the industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms
- Strong passion for and knowledge of health
- Has great all around health habits
- Wants to make meaning in their life by helping to transform the lives others
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Prior sales management experience is preferred.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
Are you ready to "Hero Up"?