Account Executive will support the development, implementation and analysis of travel marketing programs for travel destinations.
We are seeking applicants with at least a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of PR experience at a travel marketing firm or DMO.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in Canada
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Established lifestyle media contacts in Canada (media contacts in the U.S. a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and confidence in pitching media on the phone
- Experience in managing events and implementing consumer promotions
- Basic experience in implementing social media campaigns
- Impeccable organization and ability to balance multiple clients simultaneously
- Must be willing to travel at least 25% of the time
- Fluency in French or Spanish language a plus, but not required
- Competitive salary, based on experience, plus bonuses
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- Professional training budget and opportunities for professional advancement
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
Place “Canada Resume” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Development Counsellors International - 14 months ago