Posting Job Title: Account Executive 1
Requisition #: 144386BR
Posting Location: Nederland, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Executive 1 position is a consultative field sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions (Describe functions that are performed that are necessary for the company's operation at a frequency of at least 60%)
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Designs, develops and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, the Internet and fiber connected networks preferred
- Strong networking and negotiation skills required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00149 - Nederland
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...