Posting Job Title: Account Executive 1
Requisition #: 144260BR
Posting Location: Portland, ME, US
Area of Interest: Cloud Computing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Account Executive, Business Services Sales -- Healthcare
Location: Portland, ME
Who We Are:
Time Warner Cable Business Class offers industry leading products and services that include: Business phone service, High-Speed Internet, Ethernet Network Services, Cable TV Service, and Managed IT Services - hosted email, collaboration tools and wireless support--through the Cloud. We own our entire fiber network and can provide customized solutions for businesses of all sizes, and for specific verticals such as Health Care, Media and the Hospitality industry. For more information, please visit: www.twcbc.com
What You Will Do as an Account Executive for Business Services Sales in the Healthcare vertical:
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Executive, Business Services Sales in the Healthcare vertical is a consultative field sales position within our Business Class commercial sales organization. Individuals in this position are responsible for selling Business phone service, High-Speed Internet, Ethernet Network Services, Cable TV Service, and Managed IT Services - hosted email, collaboration tools and wireless support through the Cloud--within a defined sales territory in the Healthcare vertical.
Essential Job Functions:
What We Are Looking for in an Account Executive, Business Services Sales in the Healthcare vertical:
- You will conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
- Evaluate the communication needs of small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers and design effective solutions to meet those unique business needs
- You will be responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota by selling data, phone, video and IT Managed Services and comprehensive solutions
- Design, develop and deliver sales proposals and customer presentations
- Generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintain a CRM sales database (Salesforce.com) to report sales pipeline activity and opportunity information
- Team up with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Work in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing teams
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Three or more years of sales experience meeting and exceeding revenue quotas in a business to business sales environment. Any experience successfully selling data, voice, video or IT Managed Services solutions is a big plus!
- Working knowledge of computer systems, networking, Internet and fiber connected networks preferred
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Mastery of the sales process and ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly, and to work well within a team environment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is required
- Internal TWC candidates must be in their current role more than 12 months in order to apply
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Only regional travel is required
Job code: CBTWC 4/1/2013
FCC Unit_TWC: 4270
Controlling Establishment ID: 00114 - Portland Johnson
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...