National Account Executive
Account Executive 1
Customer Service Specialist
Data and Analytics Platform Architect
Sales and Sales Operations
National Account Executive
PayScale is launching a new National Accounts Team focusing on F1000 companies. Our revenues in this sector have increased 300% in the last two years and PayScale is now creating a separate division with specific focus on F1000.
The NAE position will focus on improving the top and bottom lines of Fortune 1000 companies nationwide through expanding current relationships, while also selling to new decision-makers within accounts. Our key decision-makers include the C-suite and Vice Presidents (of Sales/Marketing, Technology, HR/Compensation and Operations), where having the right talent matters to the top line! NAEs have the opportunity to positively impact a company by creating a formal compensation strategy in line with the clients’ business strategy. NAEs learn how each customer makes money and the impact of turnover, C players, and open positions on the customers’ business. Through conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses, NAEs draw meaningful conclusions from the data, and present these analyses and conclusions to their clients. Specifically, closing underpayment and overpayment gaps that lead to high turnover, sub optimal performance and morale and create difficulty in attracting and retaining the best employees.
National Account Executives work with a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating and education-filled work environment. To achieve sales excellence, our sales professionals develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in several key areas:
- Sales Methodology : NAEs apply a value-based sales methodology to achieve goals and position for long-term results, by selling consultatively, building account plans, identifying and developing leads, setting appointments, conducting account research, leading sales calls, and creating relationships that lead to new business opportunities for the company.
- Business & Industry Knowledge : NAEs gather, analyze, and apply business and industry knowledge, through knowing the online recruitment industry and customers industries, understanding human capital, and using economic and financial data to understand a clients’ business.
- Company & Solution Knowledge : NAEs must understand PayScale and its people,
processes, and solutions, through knowing the company and exemplifying our vision and values, describing our products and solutions, and optimizing our resources and technology.
- Individual Effectiveness : NAEs drive business results by leveraging and expanding their personal capabilities and qualities, including initiative, decision making, planning, and resilience.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university; MBA a plus
- 7-10 years proven business-to-business experience selling to large accounts via a land and expand strategy
- The position is focused on Inside Sells of a SaaS product through webex, tele-conferencing and other modern sales tools
- Experience selling solutions and value
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking
- Experience expanding named accounts as well as selling new clients from scratch
- Documented success selling to executives and multiple levels decision makers in large complex accounts
- Weekly appointment dialing/Cold calling required, and previous experience cold calling to set appointments